The Pine Bush Central School District provides parents and community members with access to the following resources and information:
- School Tool Portal Login – Parent access to child’s grades (Grades 6-12)
- Accelerated Reader and Math Facts in a Flash– Students take short quizzes after reading books to check if they’ve understood it. (Grades K-5). Contact your teacher for log-in information.
- Elementary Math Science Parent Page – Helpful links for Math and Science activities
- Freckle – Skill development in Math and ELA (Grades K-5).Contact your teacher for a class code.
- GradPoint – High School Home Instruction (STARS)
- Lexia Core5 – Skill development in various areas, including word recognition, vocabulary knowledge, syntactic knowledge, and reading comprehension. (Grades K-5).Contact your teacher for log-in information.
- MobyMax – Students work through lessons to achieve proficiency, which earns them playing time in the site’s game area. (Grades 1-5). Contact your teacher for log-in information.
Pine Bush Elementary School Code: ny4948
Circleville Elementary School Code: ny2780
Edward J Russell Elementary Code: ny3015
Pakanasink Elementary School Code: ny4855
- Parents/Students (Resources for Remote Learning and Beyond)
- Pine Bush Typing Club – Gamified activities help master keyboarding skills (Grades 2-5). Sign in with your PBCSD Google account.
- Pre-K Resources
- Raz-Kids – Students will enjoy reading a variety of ebooks on this site. (Grades k-5) Contact your teacher for log-in information.
- Rosetta Stone Language Learning – Practice for our English as a New Language learners. Contact your teacher for log-in information.
- Scholastic Learn at Home – Provides all students with 20 days’ worth of learning journeys that span the content areas so you can keep your students actively engaged in learning while school buildings are closed. No username or password required.
- VocabularySpellingCity – Word study practice for students. When registering, use code VSCFree90.