The Pine Bush Central School District provides parents and community members with access to the following resources and information:
- Accelerated Reader – Students take short quizzes after reading books to check if they’ve understood it. (Grades K-8). Contact your teacher for log-in information.
- Freckle – Skill development in Math, ELA, SS and Science (Grades K-8).Contact your teacher for a class code.
- Elementary Math Science Parent Page – Helpful links for Math and Science activities
- GradPoint – High School Home Instruction (STARS)
- Parents/Students (Resources for Remote Learning and Beyond)
- Pine Bush Typing Club – Gamified activities help master keyboarding skills (Grades 1-8). Sign in with your PBCSD Google account.
- Pre-K Resources
- Raz-Kids – Students will enjoy reading a variety of ebooks on this site. (Grades k-5) Contact your teacher for log-in information.
- Seesaw – Coming soon! Student driven digital portfolios and simple parent communication (Grades prek-5)
- Zearn – A program used as an instructional tool to support the math curriculum. (Grades k-6) Contact your teacher for log-in information.