The 2021-2022 Pine Bush Central School District budget vote will take place on Tuesday, May 18, 2021, from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
2021-2022 Budget Snapshot
- Total Proposed Budget: $125,891,597
- Year-to-Year Spending Increase: 3.54%.
- Tax Levy Change from 2020-2021: -3% (This is a decrease in the tax levy of $1,848,127)
- State Aid Increase: $2,703,190
- Total State Aid: $60,712,628
- Use of Fund Balance: $3,572,877
Registered voters may request an absentee ballot here or vote in person at their designated polling place.
2020-2021 Approved Budget Snapshot
Total Budget: $121,587,157
Year-to-Year Spending Increase: 2.37%
Tax Levy Change from 2019-20: 2.58%
Maximum Allowable Tax Levy Increase: 3.58%
Use of Fund Balance: $0
Unofficial Vote Tally
June 16, 2020
Yes – 2,876
No – 1,727
Board of Education Candidates (three-year term)
Tasha Butler – 2,180
*Kristi Kheiralla – 2,786
*Cara Robertson – 2,956
School tax inquiries
Tax bills can be viewed or printed at http://www.infotaxonline.com/. The school tax collector can be reached at (845) 744-4019. Questions may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New York State Star Program
If you have questions about the STAR program, call (518) 457-2036 or visit the New York State Department of Taxation’s website.