- Election District No. 1: Walker Valley Fire House
3679 Route 52, Walker Valley
(Residents of the Towns of Gardiner and Shawangunk)
- Election District No. 2: Pine Bush Fire House (Station 1)
2405 Route 52, Pine Bush
(Residents of the Towns of Crawford and Montgomery)
- Election District No. 3: Circleville Evangelical Presbyterian Church
890 Goshen Turnpike, Circleville
(Residents of the Towns of Mount Hope and Wallkill)
- Election District No. 4: Town of Mamakating Park in Bloomingburg
27-29 Mamakating Road, Bloomingburg
(Residents of the Town of Mamakating)
Eligibility to Vote
Only qualified voters who are duly registered will be permitted to vote. To be a qualified registered voter, a person must be a U.S. citizen who is 18 years of age or older and a resident of the school district for at least 30 days prior to the vote and:
- who registered in the District Office or at the main office of any of the district’s schools by deadline; or
- whose name appears in the district’s register as having voted at least once in the last four years at the annual or special elections in the school district; or
- whose name appears in the voter registration books which includes the county poll list as qualified to vote in the general election.
New York State Voter Registration
For information about registering to vote, please visit the New York State Department of Motor Vehicles website.
Applications for absentee ballots may be obtained from the district clerk or downloaded here. Applications must be received by the clerk at least seven days before the election if the ballot is to be mailed to the voter or the day before the election if the ballot is to be delivered personally to the voter.
Please note that for this vote only, voters who do not wish to appear at the polling place for fear of contracting or spreading COVID-19 can check off ‘temporary illness or physical disability’ on the application.
For further information, contact the district clerk at (845) 744-2031 ext. 4023.
All ballots must be received by the Office of the District Clerk no later than 5 p.m. on the day of the election.