2018-2019 School Budget Vote and School Board Election
May 15, 2018 from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Crawford and Montgomery vote at Pine Bush High School Music Room
- Gardiner and Shawangunk vote at Walker Valley Fire House
- Mamakating vote at Bloomingburg Town Park
- Mount Hope and Wallkill vote at Circleville Elementary School
Eligibility to Vote
Only qualified voters who are duly registered will be permitted to vote. To be a qualified registered voter, a person must be a U.S. citizen who is 18 years of age or older and a resident of the school district for at least 30 days prior to the vote and:
- who registered in the District Office or at the main office of any of the district’s schools by May 5; or
- whose name appears in the district’s register as having voted at least once in the last four years at the annual or special elections in the school district; or
- whose name appears in the voter registration books which includes the county poll list as qualified to vote in the general election.
New York State Voter Registration
For information about registering to vote, please visit the New York State Department of Motor Vehicles website.
Applications may be obtained from the District Clerk or click here to download the application. Applications must be received by the clerk at least seven days before the election if the ballot is to be mailed to the voter or the day before the election if the ballot is to be delivered personally to the voter.
For further information, contact the District Clerk at (845) 744-2031 ext. 4023.
All ballots must be received by the Office of the District Clerk no later than 5 p.m. on the day of the election.