Summer school in 2021 for Pine Bush High School students is in person with no virtual option. Classes will be held at Crispell Middle School from July 6 through Aug. 11, Monday through Thursday each week.
Register online here, between Sunday, June 27 and Thursday, July 1.
Registration ends at noon on July 1.
Any student attending summer school should hold onto their Chromebook and bring them to class with you. We will collect them at the end of the summer. If you already turned in your Chromebook, we will have it available for you at the beginning of summer school classes.
This is a great opportunity for you to make up classes in a six-week period instead of the full school year and keep you on track for graduation and Regents exemption.
If you have a question regarding which class to sign up for, please contact your school counselor this week as they will be available for any questions: 845-744-2031 x 3500.
Some important information:
- No transportation is provided for summer school
- Free meals will be available (breakfast and lunch) in a grab and go style.
- Attendance: No more than 3 absences allowed over the summer or removal from the class is necessary.
- Masks must still be worn in the building. Breaks will be built in with each teacher.
- Students will be asked the COVID questions before entering the building each day and their temperature will be taken.
- New this year to the schedule is Spanish 1
- The schedule for classes is:
- Class 1 – 8 to 10 a.m.
- Class 2 – 10:05 a.m. to 12:05 p.m.
- Class 3 – 12:10 to 2:10 p.m.