Registration for new and transfer students pre-K through grade 12
Welcome to the Pine Bush Central School District!
If you are the parent/guardian of a child entering pre-K through grade 12, please download and complete the registration packet for pre-K to 12.
If you prefer, paper copies of the registration packet are available at the Central Registrar’s office and at each school building.
Registration for pre-K students should only be completed if you have received a letter indicating that your child has been selected through the UPK lottery and has been offered a spot in the program. Acceptance letters will be mailed home no later than April 7, 2023.
PLEASE NOTE: The parent/legal guardian should obtain and complete the registration packet prior to scheduling an appointment. The parent/legal guardian must be present at the time of registration and must provide a valid photo ID.
For questions regarding registration, please contact the central registrar at 845-744-2031, ext. 4058 or email@example.com.
To find the school of attendance for your location, check the attendance zone.
To notify the district of a change of address, call your school.
Non-Public School Student Registration
Students living in the Pine Bush Central School District attending a non-public/private school must be registered in the district to be eligible for transportation, textbooks and other services.
Please download and complete the Non-Public School Student Registration Packet.
For questions regarding registration, please call 845-744-2031, ext. 4058 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Preschool Special Education Services Registration
The Committee on Preschool Special Education (CPSE) addresses the needs of children ages 3 to 5 with disabilities. To refer your child for an initial evaluation through the CPSE, please download and complete the Committee on Preschool Special Education Registration Packet. Your preschool child must be registered with the Pine Bush Central School District before your request for an evaluation can be processed. Upon completion of registration, your referral will be forwarded to the Special Programs office.
For questions regarding the CPSE referral and evaluation process, please contact the Special Programs office at 845-744-2031, ext. 4800.
Residency and immunization requirements must be met before enrollment can take place. The student’s birth certificate, immunization records, and academic records should also be provided at the time of registration.
The following documents will be used to establish residency:
Proof of residency #1 (provide one of the following documents):
- tax bill;
- signed lease;
- notarized letter from landlord supported by rent receipt with landlord’s name, address, telephone number, section, lot and block number;
- mortgage statement/deed showing purchase of home, name, address, section, lot and block number.
Proof of residency #2 (provide one of the following documents)
- most recent utility bills (phone, gas, electric, cable) or deposit receipt for gas, electric, phone service start-up;
- water/garbage bill;
- cell phone bill;
- DSS verification;
- income tax return;
- voter registration card;
- copy of state driver’s license or state picture ID card showing current district address (no temporaries). If address has been changed, this will not be accepted;
- motor vehicle registration card;
- health care benefits statement;
- official Postal Address Change Form;
- major moving company receipt or receipt from a local business showing delivery of furniture or a newly purchased major appliance;
- currently active bank account checkbook with name and address imprinted (bank may be contacted to verify existing bank account).
Falsification of any information or documents required for this verification will result in revocation of registration for the student, and the parents/guardians and/or student can be subject to legal action for recovery of tuition.
Public Health Law, Article 21, Title VI, Section 2164 has mandated requirements in relation to the immunization of children. Any child entering school must show proof of compliance with this requirement as a prerequisite for admission in the Pine Bush Central School District.
Read more: Required immunizations for children entering school