Registration for transfer students
Parents/guardians must download all forms, print, complete and either scan or take pictures of them and email to the central registrar, firstname.lastname@example.org, along with the parent/guardian’s valid photo id, birth certificate of student and proof of residency (see below).
For online registration for pre-K students entering school in September, click the link to the right under the More Information section.
Kindergarten registration applications for 2021-2022 school year will be available online beginning in March. Please contact Monali Verma at email@example.com or call 845-744-2031 ext. 4058 if you have any questions regarding Kindergarten registration.
To find the school of attendance for your location, check the attendance zone.
To notify the district of a change of address, call your school.
Residency and immunization requirements must be met before enrollment can take place. The student’s birth certificate, immunization records, and academic records should also be provided at the time of registration.
The following documents will be used to establish residency:
Proof of residency #1 (provide one of the following documents):
- tax bill;
- signed lease or rent receipt with landlord’s name, address, telephone number, section, lot and block number;
- notarized letter from landlord supported by rent receipt with landlord’s name; or
- mortgage statement/deed showing purchase of home, name, address, section, lot and block number.
Proof of residency #2 (provide one of the following documents)
- most recent utility bills (phone, gas, electric) or deposit receipt for gas, electric, phone service start-up;
- copy of state driver’s license or state picture ID card showing current district address (no temporaries). If address has been changed, this will not be accepted;
- major moving company receipt or receipt from a local business showing delivery of furniture or a newly purchased major appliance;
- currently active bank account checkbook with name and address imprinted (bank may be contacted to verify existing bank account).
Falsification of any information or documents required for this verification will result in revocation of registration for the student, and the parents/guardians and/or student can be subject to legal action for recovery of tuition.
Public Health Law, Article 21, Title VI, Section 2164 has mandated requirements in relation to the immunization of children. Any child entering school must show proof of compliance with this requirement as a prerequisite for admission in the Pine Bush Central School District.