We are pleased to welcome you to the Pine Bush Central School District.
New York State law requires the district to enroll students who reside with their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) within our district. Only a parent or legal guardian may register a child. Parents/guardians of students living within the district must provide proof of residency. Affidavit of legal guardianship or custody forms must be provided if the student is not living with the parent. All verifications are subject to district approval.
Pre-K to Grade 12 Registration Packet – English
Paquete de inscripción de prekínder a grado 12 – Español
Committee on Preschool Special Education (CPSE) Registration Packet – English
Paquete de registro del Comité de Educación Especial Preescolar (CPSE) – Español
Non-Public School Student Registration Packet
Paquete de registro de estudiantes de escuelas no públicas – Español
Parents/guardians should download the registration packet and save it to your computer or device. (Paper packets are also available at district schools and the registrar’s office.) Then you may:
- Complete the forms online, save them to your device and email them to email@example.com.
- Print the forms and complete them. Then either scan or take pictures of them and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact the central registrar at 845-744-2031, ext. 4058 to make an appointment to return the forms and documents in person. The central registrar’s office is located at Pine Bush Elementary School, 21 Ulsterville Road, Pine Bush. Print the completed forms and bring all documentation to the registrar when you have your appointment .
*Residency affidavits are needed in cases where enrollment of a student is requested on the basis that the student and his/her parent/guardian have established residence with a host family in the Pine Bush Central School District.
Residency Affidavit – Host Family
Residency Affidavit – Visiting Family
Ready for your registration appointment
All parents/guardians will make an appointment with the central registrar to complete the registration process. Here is what you need to bring to your registration appointment:
- Completed registration packet (unless you have emailed them to the registrar)
- Original birth certificate of the student
- Proof of residency
Be informed with SchoolMessenger
School Messenger is a notification system for automated messages from the district in communications with parents and guardians. These options include text messages and emails in addition to phone calls. Parents and guardians are able to select how they would like to be notified for the different types of communications from the district, including emergency closings.
To register for SchoolMessenger, click here and follow the directions.