The following is a list of food and supply resources that can be utilized by our school district families in need. These organizations are eager to provide information and wanted to be of help to the Pine Bush School Community.
As of November 2022, Pine Bush High School is home to a community food pantry. Anyone wishing to donate to the pantry or in need of help from the pantry should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is no set day or time for pick-up. Please email to set up a convenient time to pick-up supplies or drop off.
This pantry is open to everyone in the community.
Recap of Middletown
- Call Diana at 845- 421-6295. Leave a message with your contact information if there is no answer.
- Location of pick-up: 119 East Main St. Middletown NY
- Open daily 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Food packages will consist of perishables, meat and canned items. Diapers, formula and baby wipes are also available.
- If there are any elderly community members, homebound individuals, or individuals diagnosed with Covid-19 who cannot leave their home, Recap has a limited delivery system for these individuals only.
Middletown Salvation Army
- Call Maria at 845-343-0821. Leave a message with your contact information if there is no answer.
- Location of pick-up: 80 West Main Street, Middletown NY
- Distribution of food is every 10 minutes by appointment only between 1 p.m. and 4 p.m., Tuesday through Friday. Meat, perishables, boxed and canned items are available.
Charlotte’s Pantry at Mountain View UMC
Pick-up location: 91 Maple Avenue Pine Bush, NY (across from dentist)
Distribution of food: First and third Friday of the month from 10 to 10:30 a.m.
Please see our Facebook page.
The Salvation Army Newburgh Food Pantry
- Call Social Worker Maureen Stevens at 845-562-0413 for food pantry appointment times.
- Food pantry hours: the second and fourth Wednesday of each month between 10 a.m. and 12 noon. Pre-packaged meats, produce and dry foods are available.
- Hot lunch to-go is served daily between 11 a.m. and 12 noon.
- Emergency Food Pantry is also available by appointment only on any other day. It must be a true emergency when there is no food in the home.
- Please note due to the Covid-19 pandemic, proof of residency is not needed at this time.
Guild of St. Margaret Soup Kitchen
- Location of pick-up: 12 Depot St. Middletown, NY (directly across from the Middletown Thrall Library). For more information, call 845-344-0569.Meal distribution is directly outside the building.
- All members of the family must be in attendance in their vehicles or ambulatory to receive food.
- Mondays through Saturdays between 11 a.m. and 12 noon. Each person will receive a hot and cold meal to go.
- Sundays between 3 p.m. and 4 p.m.; hot meals to go only.
Our Lady of The Assumption Church
- Location of pick-up: 17 High Street, Bloomingburg, NY; 845-733-1477
- Food pantry hours: Saturday 8 to 10 a.m.
Country Food Pantry for Kids
- No need to call in advance or show proof of residency at this time due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Pick-up location: 2 Father Tierney Circleville, Washingtonville, NY
- Food distribution is every third Wednesday of the month between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.
New Prospect Church
- Pick-up location: 2964 Route 52, Pine Bush NY; 845-744-3390
- Food pantry hours: Wednesday, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. ; Thursday, 5 to 7 p.m.
Montgomery Food Pantry
- Pick-up location: 2220 State Route 208, Montgomery NY; 845-457-9673
- Food pantry hours: Tuesday, 10 a.m. to 12 noon; Wednesday 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Wallkill Reformed Church
- Pick-up location: 45 Bridge St., Wallkill NY; 845-895-2181
- Food pantry hours: Thursday 6 to 7:30 p.m.; Friday, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Food Pantry of The Hudson Valley
- Search on the web: RegionaFoodBankofNorthEasternNewYork.net
- At the top left hand corner there is a drop down symbol. Press the “Find Food Tab,” enter your zip code and miles willing to travel and a list of food pantries available within your area will be displayed.
Catholic Charities of Orange, Sullivan and Ulster
- Goshen NY; Call for information 845-294-5124, ext. 1930