To be eligible for admission to kindergarten, the child must reach the age of five on or prior to Dec. 1 of the school year in which they will be attending. If the child’s birthday falls between September and Dec. 1 of that year, the parent has the option to register the child the following year.
Online Kindergarten Registration
Kindergarten registration for the 2021-2022 school year is available now.
Click here to begin the online registration process for kindergarten. No login is required. Parents/guardians will be asked for their email address and receive an email giving them access to the kindergarten application.
Note: If you close your browser before completing the application, you must go back to your email and re-select the link to be redirected to your student’s application page.
Please contact Monali Verma at email@example.com or call 845-744-2031 ext. 4058 if you have any questions regarding Kindergarten registration.
In addition to the online registration forms, the following documentation must be uploaded in the Upload section of the application:
- Copy of valid photo id of parent/guardian;
- Official document verifying child’s date of birth (original birth certificate, Baptism certificate, etc.);
- Verification of necessary immunizations as well as a current physical. For specific information, go to www.health.ny.gov/publications/2370;
- Proof of Residency #1 ( provide one of the following documents):
- tax bill;
- signed lease from landlord;
- notarized letter (with address and rent details) from landlord supported by rent receipt;
- mortgage statement/deed showing purchase of home, name, address, section, lot and block number.
Proof of residency #2 (provide one of the following documents)
- most recent utility bills (phone, gas, electric) or deposit receipt for gas, electric, phone service start-up;
- copy of state driver’s license or state picture ID card showing current district address (no temporaries). If address has been changed, this will not be accepted;
- major moving company receipt or receipt from a local business showing delivery of furniture or a newly purchased major appliance;
- currently active bank account checkbook with name and address imprinted (bank may be contacted to verify existing bank account).
*Residency affidavits are needed in cases where enrollment of a student is requested on the basis that the student and his/her parent/guardian have established residence with a host family in the Pine Bush Central School District.
The central registrar will contact you in case any additional documents are required to be uploaded under special circumstances.