Request a transfer or refund of lunch funds

For students who have a balance in their lunch fund, parents/guardians mayA gree piggy bank with the words lunch money on it. request a refund or transfer the balance to another student.

Download and complete this form and indicate whether you want a refund sent to you or have the balance transferred to another student. Then either email, fax or mail the form to our School Nutrition Department at Pine Bush High School.

Please be sure you disable auto-replenish in before requesting a refund.

The School Nutrition Department will verify the funds in your student’s account and confirm the information with you.

Refund by check will take approximately 3-4 weeks.

If you have any questions, please call the School Nutrition Department at 845-744-2031 ext 2809.

Pine Bush Central School District
State Route 302, Pine Bush, NY 12566
Phone: (845) 744-2031
Fax: (845) 744-6189
Tim O. Mains
Superintendent of Schools
This website is maintained by Public Information Specialist Linda Smith. It is the goal of the Pine Bush Central School District that this website is accessible to all users. View our accessibility statement. The district is not responsible for facts or opinions contained on any linked site. Some links and features on this site require the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. Visit the Adobe website to download the free Acrobat Reader. This website was produced by the Capital Region BOCES Communications Service, Albany, NY. Copyright © 2021. All rights reserved.