- School building opens: 8:55 a.m.
- Dismissal begins: 3:05 p.m.
- Parent pick-up begins: 11:10 a.m.
- Buses depart: 11:30 a.m.
In an effort to provide a safe and organized drop-off procedure, please follow this process:
- We typically have large crowds at drop-off, so we encourage you to please have your child ride the bus daily.
- Parents will pull around the far side of the building to drop your child off for school.
- We will begin drop-off at 8:55 a.m. for students with the last name starting with A-L. Students with last names starting with M-Z should arrive at 9:05 a.m. Please adhere to this schedule.
- All parents must remain in their cars. Students will stay in their car until a staff member asks the student to enter the building at the gym entrance.
- Please do not pass cars. Wait for them to pull away first.
- Please follow the directions of our staff members as they are trying to ensure the safety of our students.
- Please do not park in the fire lane along the front side walk or along the road in front of the building. There is plenty of parking in the parking lot..
- Our instructional day ends at 3 p.m. Children should not be picked up before that time unless they have an appointment or emergency. Any child leaving before 3 p.m. will be considered an early dismissal. This will become part of their permanent attendance record.
- If your child takes the bus, please have them do so everyday unless you have a doctor’s appointment. We need to ensure that our students are on a consistent routine to avoid confusion and to get everyone home safely.
- For pick-up students, parents should park in the rear parking lot at 3 p.m. You will then line up in front of the gym doors. If your child’s last name starts with A-L, please line up outside the gymnasium door on the right side. If your child’s last name starts with M-Z, please line up outside the gymnasium doors on the left side.
- On the first day, please make sure you bring your ID. Mrs. Fanning will give you a numbered card that you will need to bring every day you pick up. You must have the card or your license to pick up your child. There are no exceptions. A picture of the card will not be accepted.
- Your child will be released to you at the cafeteria/gym door one at a time. Please be patient as this may take some time. We will begin releasing students at 3:05 p.m.
- If someone different is picking up your child, please write a note and send it to school with your child. Make sure the adult picking up your child has their ID and the card you were issued.
- Please leave the area as soon as you receive your child.
- A note should be sent in with your child if you know in advance that he/she will be picked up early. Include the time of pick up so your child and the homeroom teacher will know what to expect. However, whether a note is sent in or you telephone the office, no child will be called down from the classroom until someone is actually here to pick him/her up. Please allow for this when scheduling your appointments and pick up times.
- If a note has been sent for early pick up and no one arrives to get the child, he/she will be sent home on their regular bus. If you are going to be delayed, you must call us and request that we hold your child until you arrive.
- Please do not park in the fire lane along the front side walk or along the road in front of the building. There is plenty of parking in the parking lot.
- Please be considerate of one another while on line.
Thank you for your flexibility and patience!