Parents/guardians whose children are picked up at one address and dropped off at another must complete the School Bus Change/Information Form by April 1 of the preceding school year.
The form should be used as follows:
- Once registered, parents/guardians of pre- K and kindergarten students may submit the form and, if necessary, one change later in the school year.
- For students in grades 1 through 12, parents/guardians may request one change in busing prior to April 1 of the preceding school year.
Criteria for changes
- All changes must be for five days a week; however there can be two different addresses – one morning address and one afternoon address. These must be consistent five days a week. For example, students must be picked up at the same address each morning. The afternoon drop-off can be different from this address but it must be consistent each day.
- There must be room on the bus they are wanting to ride.
- The bus change address must be in their school’s zone. (Exceptions are Club Kid and Boys and Girls Club).
- The only other change allowed for the current school year would be back to the legal home address.
- Only one change per year is allowed.
NOTE: After April 1, only a change of legal address is acceptable for a change in busing.