The Pine Bush Central School District has ongoing recruitment for substitutes in all areas.
The Board of Education established the daily rate of pay for (teachers/school nurses) substitutes in the Pine Bush Central School District for the 2020-21 school year as follows:
- Certified Teacher – $100/day
- Non-certified Teacher with Bachelors Degree – $95/day
- Non-certified Teacher without Bachelors Degree- $90/day
- School Nurse – $100/day
- Teaching Assistant – Minimum Wage/hour
- School Monitor – Minimum Wage/hour
- Custodial/Maintenance – Minimum Wage/hour
- Clerical/District Office – Minimum Wage/hour
- Cafeteria – Minimum Wage/hour
- Security Aide – $15/hour
OLAS links for instructional positions
Those looking for substitute teaching or substitute teaching assistant positions may use this Instructional Employment Application or the OLAS link below. Substitute nurses should use the Instructional Employment Application.
OLAS links for non-instructional positions
Monitors, clerical, custodial/maintenance and food service workers may use the Pine Bush Non-Instructional Employment Application to apply for substitute positions or the OLAS links below.