The Pine Bush Central School District has ongoing recruitment for substitutes in all areas.
The Board of Education established the daily rate of pay for (teachers/school nurses) substitutes in the Pine Bush Central School District for the 2022-2023 school year as follows:
- Certified Teacher – $130/day
- Non-certified Teacher with Bachelor’s Degree – $119/day
- Non-certified Teacher without Bachelor’s Degree- $105/day
- School Nurse – $140/day
- Teaching Assistant – $14.20/hour
- School Monitor – $14.20/hour
- Custodial/Maintenance – $14.20/hour
- Clerical/District Office – $14.20/hour
- Cafeteria – $14.20/hour
- Security Aide – $19/hour
OLAS links for instructional positions
Those looking for substitute teaching or substitute teaching assistant positions may use this Instructional Employment Application or the OLAS link below.
- OLAS link for Substitute Nurses
- OLAS link for Substitute Teaching openings
- OLAS link for Substitute Teaching Assistant openings
OLAS links for non-instructional positions
Monitors, clerical, custodial/maintenance and food service workers may use the Pine Bush Non-Instructional Employment Application to apply for substitute positions or the OLAS links below.