PINE BUSH CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
BOARD OF EDUCATION REGULAR MEETING and Budget Hearing
Tuesday, May 26, 2020
Consent Agenda – REVISED
Recommend the Board of Education approve the following Consent Agenda as submitted by the Superintendent of Schools:
- Stacy Antonelli, resignation from her position as a 1.0 FTE Teacher – Kindergarten, effective at the close of business on June 30, 2020.
- Lorraine Guagenti, resignation for the purpose of retirement, from her position as a 7.0 hours/day Teaching Assistant, effective at the close of business on June 26, 2020.
- Brian Zambrzycki, resignation from his position as a 1.0 FTE School Psychologist, effective at the close of business on July 28, 2020.
- Michael Schusler, resignation of for the purpose of retirement, from his position as a 1.0 FTE Custodial Worker effective at the close of business July 13, 2020.
Leave of Absences
- Jessica Herb request for an unpaid leave of absence from her position as a 1.0 FTE Teacher-Elementary, Effective September 1, 2020 through June 30, 2021, to be designated as Teacher on Special Assignment – Elementary Educational Technology Specialist.
- Designation of Election Inspectors
Board approval of the following resolution for the designation and approval of election inspectors and chief inspector/deputy chief inspector as submitted for the June 9, 2020 Annual District Meeting (Budget Vote and Election of Board Members), effective May 27, 2019:
BE IT RESOLVED that pursuant to Governor's Order 202.26 requiring that the Annual School District Budget Vote and Election be held by absentee ballot only, the Board of Education hereby appoints staff of the Pine Bush Central School District as election inspectors for the June 9, 2020 annual school district budget vote and election of school board members (staff salary as per contract), as well The Board of Education also appoints the following individuals (non-staff salary at $15 per hour) and designation of Chief
Inspector and Deputy Chief Inspector:
Additional Election Inspectors:
- Marilyn Hoffman
- Kathleen (KC) Devries
- Trini Giagiakos
- Rose Albert
- Debbie Miller
- Rebecca Howell
- Kathleen Selear
- Joann Sileo
- Don Sileo
- Julie Szulewski
- Peter Szulewski
- Carmen Lucinares
- Christopher Carberry
- Michael Carberry
- Elaine Gaynor
Designation of Chief Inspector:
- Jayna McAteer, Chief Inspector
- Maria Wise, Deputy Chief Inspector
Per Diem Substitutes
Recommend the Board of Education approve for the appointment of the following individual as a per diem substitutes and/or tutor effective May 27, 2020 at board approved per diem substitute rates:
- Donna Boncek
- Lorraine Guagenti