Board of Education
Tuesday, January 28, 2020
Recommend the Board of Education approve the following Consent Agenda as submitted by the Superintendent of Schools:
Tonight’s consent agenda includes the appointment of the following new personnel: Caitlin Murphy – Teacher, Amy Thomas – Teacher.
Leave of Absence
- Meghan Isaacs, request for an unpaid leave of absence from her position as a 1.0 FTE Teacher-Special Education effective February 10, 2020 through June 30, 2020.
- Christina Parsons, request for an unpaid leave of absence from her position as a 6.5 hours/day Teaching Assistant effective January 23, 2020 through March 4, 2020.
- Melissa Algarin, request for an unpaid leave of absence from her position as a 6.0 hours/day Teaching Assistant, effective February 10, 2020 through February 28, 2020.
- Caitlin Murphy, who holds a Initial certificate in Physical Education, be appointed to the position of 1.0 FTE Permanent Substitute Teacher in the Physical Education and Recreation tenure area, for the period of January 29, 2020 and ending June 30, 2020. Salary Level BA, Step 1of the salary schedule (pro-rated).
- Amy Thomas, who holds a Permanent certificate in Special Education, be appointed to the position of 1.0 FTE Permanent Substitute Teacher in the Special Education (General) tenure area, for the period of February 10, 2020 and ending June 30, 2020. Salary Level MA, Step 1 of the salary schedule (pro-rated).
Per Diem Substitutes
Board approval for the appointment of the following individuals as per diem substitutes effective January 29, 2020 (or as noted) at board approved per diem substitute rates:
- Tariq Cilione
- Rose Clark
- Beth Ebert (effective 12/3/2019)
- Dylan Eller
- Paul Fernandez
- Robert Finan
- Lisa Gorman
- Jeanne Marino
- Kelly McCartney
- John Parsells
- Alexandra Steinberg
- Lynda Storgion