BOARD OF EDUCATION
Tuesday, February 15, 2022, Circleville Middle School
Recommend the Board of Education approve the following Consent Agenda as submitted by the Interim Superintendent of Schools:
Tonight’s consent agenda includes the appointment of the following personnel:
- Ann Henry – School Monitor
- Brandi McNamara – School Monitor
- Kathleen Schoonover – Nurse
- Nancy D’Elia, resignation from her position as a 1.00 FTE Teacher-Secondary, effective at the close of business on February 18, 2022.
Recommend that the Board of Education approve the following resolution:
Be it resolved, that Michael Pacella, Assistant Superintendent for Business, shall receive a stipend of $1911 for serving as Acting and/or Interim Superintendent during the following periods:
7/11/20-7/19/20, 10/6/20- 10/13/20, AND 12/30/21-1/18/22.
- Ann Henry, probationary appointment to a 3.5 Hours/Day position of School Monitor, effective February 1, 2022, salary as per contract (pro-rated).
- Brandi McNamara, probationary appointment to a 3.5 Hours/Day position of School Monitor, effective February 2, 2022, salary as per contract (pro-rated).
- Kathleen Schoonover, probationary appointment as a full-time 10/month Nurse RN, effective March 7, 2022 at an annual salary BA Step 6 of the salary schedule (pro-rated), noting he is certified for such appointment through the Orange County Department of Human Resources.
Board approval for the appointment of the following individual as a Bilingual Translator, effective February 16, 2022:
- Stephanie Algarin
Per Diem Substitutes
Board approval for the appointment of the following individuals as per diem substitutes (or tutors) effective February 16, 2022, (or as noted) at board approved per diem substitute rates:
- Angela Kruger
- Susan Leigh 1/31/22 Tutor
- Samantha Maier
- Timothy Marra
- Jaelin Mott
- Franklin Mundo
- Tammy Sawyer
- Kristen Scofield
- Amya Taylor
- Connie Torres
- Nicholas Wise
- Shannon Kennedy 2/10/22 Tutor
Board approval for the following positions for instructors, assistants, counselors or lifeguards for continuing education courses for the 2021/2022 school year. All classes and salaries are contingent upon enrollment.
INSTRUCTOR NAME CLASS/POSITION PAY
- Caitlin Murphy Girls Lacrosse Grades 3-6 $28/students
- Jim Licardi Girls Lacrosse Grades 3-6 $30/students
Recommend the Board of Education approve the following resolution as part of the consent agenda:
The Board of Education hereby authorizes the Interim Superintendent of Schools to send Employee Number 2152022 for a medical examination pursuant to New York Civil Service Law Section 72, the costs for which are to be a District expense, and to execute HIPAA authorizations for all health care practitioners that provided treatment since February 14, 2022.