BOARD OF EDUCATION REGULAR MEETING
Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at Pine Bush HS
CONSENT AGENDA – REVISED
Recommend the Board of Education approve the following revised Consent Agenda as submitted by the Acting Superintendent of Schools :
Reports, Recommendations of the Superintendent of Schools
- Jane Moore, resignation, for the purpose of retirement, from her position as a 1.00 FTE Teacher-Elementary, effective at the close of business on January 1, 2021.
- Jacqueline Endreson, resignation, for the purpose of retirement, from her position as a 6 hours/day Teaching Assistant, effective at the close of business on January 1, 2021.
Leave of Absence
Board of Education approval of the following resolution:
RESOLVED, that the Board of Education of the Pine Bush Central School District approves an additional leave of absence for Tim O. Mains, Superintendent of Schools, for a period commencing January 1, 2021 and ending not later than January 26, 2021.
- Lori Korin, request for an unpaid leave of absence from her position as a 5.5 hours/day School Monitor effective December 3, 2020 through January 4, 2021.
Board approval of the following resolution:
RESOLVED, that the Board of Education of the Pine Bush Central School District extends the appointment of Donna Geidel as Acting Superintendent at the rate of $950.00 per day effective January 1, 2021 until the Superintendent’s return from his leave of absence, but not later than January 26, 2021.
- Maria Wise, who holds the civil service competitive title of “School Secretary” shall assume the internal responsibilities of “District Clerk” effective January 31, 2021. Annual salary for the 2020-2021 school year shall be increased to $77,000 (pro-rated) to account for additional hours and responsibilities, all other terms and conditions of employment shall be governed by the Terms and Conditions of Employment for confidential employees.
Per Diem Substitutes
Board approval for the appointment of the following individuals as per diem substitutes effective December 11, 2020 at board approved per diem substitute rates or as indicated:
- David Carroll
- Deborah June (at $25/per hour)
- Bryan Spizuco