BOARD OF EDUCATION
Tuesday, August 20, 2019 at District Office
Addition to the Consent Agenda
Recommend the Board of Education approve the following addition to the Consent Agenda as submitted by the Superintendent of Schools:
- Deborah Davis, resignation from her position as a 5.0 hours/day School Monitor effective at the close of business August 19, 2019.
- Christina Parsons, resignation of from her position as a 6.0 hours/day School Monitor effective at the close of business September 2, 2019.
- Alyssa Coamey, who holds an Initial certificate in Math 7-12, be appointed to the probationary position of a 1.0 FTE Teacher- Secondary in the tenure area of Mathematics for a four year probationary period commencing September 3, 2019 and ending September 2, 2023. Salary Level BA, Step 6 of the salary schedule. Be it further resolved that, to the extent applicable under Education Law Section 3012-d and the accompanying Commissioner’s Regulations, in order to be considered for tenure, Alyssa Coamey must have received an APPR rating of effective or highly effective in three of the four probationary years and must not receive an ineffective in the fourth year.
- Deanna Gorman, increase in hours to 6.75 Hours/Day (from 4.0 hours/day) in her position of Teaching Assistant, effective September 3, 2019, salary as per contract.
- Christina Parsons, who holds a Teaching Asst Level I certificate, be appointed on probation as a part-time, non-tenure bearing, 6.5 Hour/Day Teaching Assistant at the Pine Bush Elementary School effective September 3, 2019 as per contract.
- Nicholas Gesualdo, increase in hours to a 6.5 Hours/Day (from 2.5 hours/day) in his position of School Monitor effective September 3, 2019 salary as per contract.
Per Diem Substitutes
Board approval for the appointment of the following additional individuals as per diem substitutes effective August 21, 2019 (or as noted*) at board approved per diem substitute rates:
- Cindy Brengard
- Meghan Rommel
- Michelle Jollie
- Catrina Rotondo
- Molly Meres (*effective 9/3/2019)