PINE BUSH CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
BOARD OF EDUCATION REGULAR MEETING
Tuesday, August 18, 2020
Addition Consent Agenda
Recommend the Board of Education approve the following addition to the Consent Agenda as submitted by the Superintendent of Schools:
Tonight’s consent agenda includes the appointment of the following new personnel:
- Danielle DeLeon – Occupational Therapist,
- Tara Robinson – Occupational Therapist,
- Joshua O’Connell – Custodial Worker,
- Alissa Bracero – School Secretary,
- Sonia Orlando – Spec. Ed. Teacher.
Sonia Orlando, who holds a Professional certificate in Students with Disabilities (Grades 1-6), be appointed to the position of 1.0 FTE Permanent Substitute Teacher in the Special Education (General) tenure area for the period of September 1, 2020 and ending June 30, 2021. Salary level MA Step 6 of the salary schedule.