- Complete the daily health screening survey for Athletics before 12 noon the day of each practice/game.
- Teams will be assigned specific entrances/exits to their practice locations. In-person (hybrid) students must leave the building after school and report to their designated entrance.
- A temperature check and health screening survey verification must be completed upon arrival prior to entering the building. Please wait to make sure your child is permitted entrance prior to leaving the parking lot if you are dropping them off.
- Athletes should arrive at practice/game dressed for participation.
Masks and Social Distancing
- All individuals must wear an appropriate face covering at all times (during both practice and competitions). This applies to all students, parents, coaches, officials, staff, chaperones, timekeepers, athletic trainers, volunteers and community members.
- Please clean cloth masks daily and do not reuse disposable masks. Have a back-up mask with you.
- No hugging, high fives, shaking hands or fist bumps will be permitted.
- Follow all directions from the coach when participating in activities.
- Social distancing of 6 feet must be maintained at all times when not actively participating .
- Keep your personal items/bags at least 6 feet away from your teammates’ personal items/bags.
- All athletes must bring their own labeled water bottle. Refill stations will be available if needed. Hand hygiene must be performed before and after refilling bottles and social distancing must be maintained.
- Sharing of water/sports drinks and drinking directly from water sources are prohibited.
Cleaning and Disinfection
- Wash hands for at least 20 seconds before and after each workout. Use hand sanitizer frequently.
- Only use your own personal equipment and do not share with anyone else. Clean and disinfect your equipment daily.
- Athletes should shower at home ASAP after practice/games and launder workout clothing immediately.
Illness and Injuries
- Stay home if you don’t feel well. If on campus, tell your coach immediately if you are not feeling well.
- Any athlete that develops COVID-19 symptoms will be isolated and sent home immediately.
- All athletes who were sent home due to illness and/or diagnosed with COVID-19 must be cleared by their primary care physician and provide written documentation to the school nurse and athletic trainer in order to be permitted to return to school and athletics.
- To visit the athletic training room, athletes should have a scheduled appointment, must sign in, wear a mask/face covering and follow all established COVID-19 protocols. Ice bags will be distributed by the athletic trainer as needed.
- At this time, spectators are not permitted at any contests, as per Section IX Contest Guidelines. Pine Bush will communicate any changes as they become available.